Hey, Joey here and yeah, I’m late with the review, since the Anniversary was on November, 30. But here it is, my very first video game review for my new series: Finest of ’90s Games (My alltime favourites, games of my childhood, etc…) with a proud amount of 3 minutes in lenght. Not sure what game I gonna do next time.
- I didn’t mentioned the Map, Loot and Buy system between each level but included scenes of it. Strange…
- Should have mentioned the limited fighting capabilities of the player as the reason for him to encourage in hiding & sneaking.
- I shouldn’t had presented the “Blackjack” before I mentioned it in the speech, cuz it destroyed the surprise.
- Removed System Shock 2 from the history list, simply because it’s the creation of Ken Levine and Irrational Games while LGS just lent their Dark-Engine and other small help to finalize the product.
- Didn’t add credits and sources at the end of the video. Here they are: Ultima Underworld, System Shock, Terra Nova: SFC, Thief: DTP gameplay by myself. Cover art by their respected owners. Thief: TDP Credits Theme found on http://www.thief-thecircle.com.