Some older games start with weird colors in fullscreen mode under Win7, what makes it impossible to play them correctly. This batch file should fix the issue for the most games.
1. Unzip the folder.
2. Copy the batch file into your games main directory.
3. Just right click the batch file, then click edit.
4. Just exchange game_name.exe in the first line of the document
through the games executable.
5. Run the Batch File and enjoy the game.
6. Exit the game and push the Y-key to resume the explorer.
NOTE: Make sure the games executable does not have any
blank space in between letters. Replace blank space through
example: “game name.exe” becomes “game_name.exe”